* Hunters must visit the property in advance for assist with stand/blind placement and identification of field borders.
* Leases are
* All parties to the lease must sign; no substitutions allowed for duration of the lease.
Opportunities abound. Six hundred acres are included, bounded on the north by Shawnee National Forest. The east border joins the reserve of Denny "Spook" Span (800 acres). The South border is a private CRP wetland, and the west border is nearly a mile of rail line and 2 lane roadway.
* On-site lodging by special arrangement.
* Cleaning and processing tools are not included. Ground lease only.
* All hunts are semi-guided unless other arrangements are made.
* Leases can be arranged for stands, fields (22 to 92 acres), or, the entire property.
* Leases can be divided by primary game seasons, or, can be arranged for an entire year.